Contactless Payments are well-suited to businesses that have a high volume of low-dollar transactions, such as gas stations, coffee shops, convenience stores, movie theaters, movie and video game rental stores, quick-service restaurants, and car washes.
Merchants traditionally earned their customers' loyalty by offering the right products at a good price from a convenient location. But now that’s not enough. How much time consumers spend in completing a transaction is factoring even more into their decision-making, and the retailers who make it easier for them are the ones they’re choosing for routine purchases.
More and more, consumers are trading traditional magnetic stripe cards for Contactless Payments. These transactions are often faster than cash or traditional magnetic stripe credit cards, they eliminate the need to swipe the card, and in many instances also eliminate the need to sign a receipt.
Contactless Payments are designed to ensure safe transactions for both the merchant and consumer, and are ideal for retailers who attract and retain customers by how quickly they process transactions.
How It Works
Contactless Payments enable customers to simply wave or tap their cards in front of a reader at the point-of-sale (POS). Beyond the terminal, the transaction uses the existing transaction-processing infrastructure. Though the end result is the same as if a cashier had swiped the card, this technology significantly improves transaction speed.
Help Your Business
Help Your Customers
- Process transactions faster
- Increase number of transactions per day
- Establish competitive differentiation
- Improve operational efficiency while lowering operations costs
- Enhance customer loyalty
- Deploy the solution fast and at low cost with easy installation and upgrade
- Low-cost retrofit to current POS terminal
- Check out quickly and conveniently
- Improve security, since card never leaves their hands
- Experience the convenience of not dealing with cash