The Cash Management checking account is for customers with comprehensive transaction and reporting needs that require the broad range of options available through our traditional cash management and financial management solutions, including sophisticated online account tools.
An earnings rate is applied to your balance, which generates a credit that can offset service charges, and you'll receive a detailed monthly account statement containing complete descriptions of each transaction.
A Cash Management Checking account:
- may be used as a depository for cash
- receives competitive float assignment
- provides check-writing capabilities for disbursements and collections
- benefits from an earnings credit that can be used to offset account and cash management service charges
- can be used to segregate different types of cash management activities
- offers an individual monthly account statement for each account containing detailed information on each transaction
- may be grouped together with other accounts on Account Analysis to take advantage of combined balances